5 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- I know all the words from the movie Storm of the Century. I could quote the movie from beginning to end at any time.
- I am a huge Monkee’s fan. At one time, I had every tape and memorized every episode. Hey, hey, we’re the Monkee’s…
- I am more lonely than any one person should be.
- I never went to prom or homecoming. I regret that now.
- I have a tattoo on my lower back. It was a whim a long time ago.
5 Things I’m Knowledgeable About
- Parenting. While I’ll never claim to be an expert, I’ve raised 6 children. Granted, 2 of them are still under 10, but the list of things I’ve not yet been through with my kids is pretty small. And they’re all still alive. And so am I.
- Health. I’ve been a registered nurse for 17 years. I know lots and lots about medicine and health. I really ought to practice more of it.
- Stephen King. I’ve been a HUGE fan since I was very little. I’ve read every book more than once and have seen every movie – good and bad.
- Ghost Adventures. I’ve watched every episode multiple times. I’ve seen the documentary. I’ve read Zak’s book. I follow them on facebook and twitter. Yeah, I’m obsessed.
- Organization. It takes a great deal of organization to be able to raise 6 kids, work full time, and manage a home. Even now that I don’t work, I still have to be organized.
5 Things I Know Nothing About
- Football. I’ve tried and tried, but I just don’t get it. My husband watches football a lot and I just have to read or do something else. It’s a game I just can’t enjoy.
- Cars. I don’t know how they work. I can’t fix them when they break. I don’t know how to change the oil. I’m not even sure about airing up the tires.
- NASCAR. I just don’t get this either and my husband is a huge fan. I don’t see the attraction.
- Carpentry. I sure wish I did, though. It would be so handy to be able to fix things around the house when they break or remodel, etc. My husband doesn’t know a thing either.
- Politics. I know I should, I really do. I just don’t care. I see politicians as all full of it. Maybe I shouldn’t, but I do.
5 Things I Believe
- I believe that what goes around, comes around.
- I believe that good things come to those who wait.
- I believe that everything happens for a reason.
- I believe that actions speak louder than words.
- I believe that honesty is the best policy.
This post was in a response to a writing prompt given by Mama Kat. Check out her amazing writing prompts that will inspire you, challenge you, and ask you to write about five things to bore your readers.