1. I am thankful Feather made the flight back home safely. She’s in town to deal with car problems and if I’m lucky, I’m going to North Carolina with her when she leaves.
2. I am thankful my husband and I made it another year. Happy Anniversary Honey!
3. I am thankful for the pool guy so I don’t have to mess with closing the pool. I usually leave it open longer (thanks to the awesome heater), but I just haven’t been able to enjoy it this year. It’s closed. The summer is over.
4. I am thankful for Real Housewives of New Jersey, Ghost Adventures, Paranormal Challenge, and Netflix streaming for keeping me entertained while I’ve been sick
5. I am thankful for my baby girl turning 10 this weekend. She’s such a miracle and a blessing! I love you baby girl.
6. I am thankful my great nephew came into this world safely and on Drama’s birthday. I haven’t seen him yet, but he sure is cute in the pictures!
7. I am thankful Marine has been enlisted for a year. That means only four more to go!
8. I am thankful for my kitty cat Chessie, who snuggles with me when I’m sick. She makes the best snuggle-buddy.
9. I am thankful for children who take the time to fold a load of laundry when mom’s sick.
10. I am thankful for To-Do Lists that keep me organized and functioning. Without them, I don’t think anything would ever get done. In fact, I’m sure of it.