I can’t believe it’s Thursday again! It feels like the last week has just flown by. Being busy sure makes time pass faster!
- I am thankful I seem to have my thrush back under control. I have a lot of horrible side effects from all the prednisone, but thrush has got to be the most annoying one. It’s a constant battle, but right now I’m in winning.
- I am thankful the report cards for all children were awesome. Drama is on honor roll – she’s quite proud and so am I!
- I am thankful that Marine and Feather moved from one rental house to another, better rental house. A real estate agent was trying to talk him into buying a house – and momma didn’t think that was a very good idea for someone just starting out, deploying in 4 months, and only stationed in North Carolina until they decide to send him somewhere else. Thankfully, he listened to me.
- I am thankful I had an awesome lunch with my sister this week. I always love getting together with her.
- I am thankful that today I don’t have any errands to run. I have been so busy all week that what I really, really need is a quiet day to myself to relax and catch up on things around here.
- I am thankful for Adele. Damn, her voice is awesome and listening to her or watching her sing just makes me happy. I guess I sort of live under a rock because I wasn’t really aware of her until this past week.
- I am thankful for making the decision to let my dog Max inside. Over the weekend it was below 0 and I just couldn’t stand it. Max is a German Shepherd and weighs over 100 lbs. He also has issues with being able to hold his urine when asleep and a disease called Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency that basically causes him to have diarrhea/loose stools multiple times a day – so he’s been an outside dog. But I’m working with him and he’s doing really, really well.
- I am thankful that on Wednesday, January 18th, from 5:45 pm until 8:30 pm, my 3 youngest children played the Wii together and there was no fighting. There has never been no fighting with those 3 for more than a few minutes. Ever. I am stunned beyond belief.
- I am thankful for my warm, snuggly down comforter on nights when it’s freezing outside. My favorite time of the day is snuggling up under my blanket and getting all cozy and warm.
- I am thankful for my newest addiction – gas station, triple extreme, mocha cappuccino. Just what I needed was another high-calorie addiction.
Linking up with Good News! Join in!!