- I am thankful for Netflix Streaming and old episodes of The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Yep, totally addicted to it.
- I am thankful that I had an entire Saturday to myself. Sometimes it’s really nice to just be alone and relax.
- I am thankful for craft time with Drama. We have fun creating things – anything from votive holders to blog headers. She’s so much fun to teach and spend time with.
- I am thankful for 60 degree days in January. It’s weird, but also nice since I hate the cold. I’ve had the window open several days this week!
- I am thankful I was able to get Little Man the “very best Beyblade in the whole world” – the Hell Kerbecs. I am the best mom ever now. Just so you know.
- I am thankful for all the excellent people at the younger ones’ school. From the secretary, to the nurse, to the teachers, I just can’t say enough how much I appreciate them.
- I am thankful for Stephen King movies. Yes, most of them are a bit on the cheesy side and never as good as the books, but I enjoy them. I’ve been on a roll lately watching them – The Stand, It, Desperation, Rose Red, Dreamcatcher, and Children of the Corn.
- I am thankful for Chocolate Xtreme blizzards. Need I say more?
- I am thankful for afternoons spent snuggling with sick kids. Even though I wish they would all get better, I do love the snuggle time.
- I am thankful that Pester can do the grocery shopping for me. I still can’t walk very far and most of the time grocery shopping is too much. But, as long as I make the list, he does an excellent job of getting everything.
Feb 2, 2012
Thankful Thursday 2/2/12
February 2, 2012 By | 26 Comments