Once a week, I take the opportunity to reflect on the little and big things I am thankful for. Some are silly, some are serious, but all are true. Remembering to be thankful helps me to feel peaceful and happy. I find myself more focused on the positive things happening throughout my days so that I have things to post each Thursday. It’s been a lifesaver for me as I battle with depression related to my illness and disability. So, enjoy the things that have me thankful this week – I hope they remind you to be thankful, too.
Be thankful for what you have and you will end up having more. But if you concentrate on what you don’t have, you’ll never, ever have enough.
- I am thankful that Drama is going to Championships Saturday. She’s been swimming her butt off and she deserves it!
- I am thankful for all the overtime my husband is working. I miss him, but the money is nice.
- I am thankful Marine remains safe in Afghanistan. He’s hopeful to be coming home in September.
- I am thankful swim team is over for the summer. Now, we can all sleep in.
- I am thankful for coffee. Without it, nothing would get done.