Once a week, I take the opportunity to reflect on the little and big things I am thankful for. Some are silly, some are serious, but all are true. Remembering to be thankful helps me to feel peaceful and happy. I find myself more focused on the positive things happening throughout my days so that I have things to post each Thursday. It’s been a lifesaver for me as I battle with depression related to my illness and disability. So, enjoy the things that have me thankful this week – I hope they remind you to be thankful, too.
Be thankful for what you have and you will end up having more. But if you concentrate on what you don’t have, you’ll never, ever have enough.
- I am thankful Marine remains safe in Afghanistan. He saved a fellow Marine from an IED explosion this week while out on a convoy. Thankfully, everyone is ok. He is my hero.
- I am thankful for a break in the endless heat of this summer. I’ve had the windows open for the last few days and I love it.
- I am thankful school starts in 2 days. I am thankful school supply and clothes shopping is over. I’m broke, but thankful.
- I am thankful for SongPop. What a fun way to waste all the time I didn’t have to waste. Thank you SongPop!
- I am thankful that Drama is so good at soccer. She loves it and she’s good at it. It’s awesome!
Link up with me and share your Thankful Thursday posts. Even if you’re not Thankful on Thursday, go ahead and link up your gratitude post – whatever it may be! This linky will be reset once a week…so link up and visit others throughout the week when you need a little inspiration or uplifting
You can also post this linky on your own blog and have your readers link up their Thankful Thursday posts! That way, everyone gets to read more. There’s no rules, but it is super nice to return the favor to those who visit you. Just click on “Grab This Code” below.