Recently, Courtney & I became a web hosting resellers. We don’t want to be a big hosting company, but we do want to be able to provide affordable hosting for our design clients as well as our friends and readers. If you have a hosting provider and you’re up for renewal or if you’re ready to make the switch to WordPress from a free blogging platform, we provide hosting as a reseller through HostGator at $4.95/month or $50/year. With C-C Hosting (that’s the name), we’ll be able to provide personal technical support when you have questions or run into problems.
We’re currently offering a FREE domain name and a FREE site transfer (WordPress to WordPress) when you sign up for hosting. Or, if you’re interested in transferring to WordPress from Blogger or WordPress.com, we’re offering a FREE WordPress migration when you purchase a Custom WordPress Design ($80 value). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or visit HERE to sign up.
Every blog or business owner should have a list!
A list is nothing more than the names and emails of people who want to receive your notices and/or newsletters. The vast majority of people use email these days, and this is the easiest way to stay in touch with readers and customers. Why does list building work? It goes back to good ol’ fashioned sales and customer service. If someone likes you and trusts you, they will more likely patron you, rather than a complete and total stranger. Likewise, with readers to your blog.
It’s also about staying in some one’s memory, and being visible. A quick hello, helpful tip or simple gift to your list can go a long way to sustaining a relationship of trust and interest.
- If you need a list building subscription service, you can get set up easily from a variety of options on our BLOGmoda My Blog Etsy Shop.
- If you’d like to see growth, exposure and an active marketplace environment for your subscription service, you can get placement on our Mom Blogger BLOGmoda Marketplace.
- If you need newsletter content, blog content, helpful tips or simple gifts to provide your list, you can find them at our Mom Blogger PLR Boutique or from any of our special reports or content help on BLOGmoda My Blog.
Now that you have everything you need for your email mailing list, you can join our BUILD A LIST BLOG HOP every week to actually grow it more. Why not do all of this list building Mom Blogger style, right?
Let’s get to the Hop!
Here are the rules:
- Please link to your subscription landing page or opt in form, or have your opt in box at the top of your homepage or side bar, that is clearly visible. If you do not have this in place, your link will be removed. (This is not a Blog Hop – this is a hop for email subscriptions, meaning you need to have an email subscription service set up on your blog to participate.)
- Please sign up for your host: Club-Content, C-C’s Boutique & Mom Blogger PLR’s Joint Newsletter.
- Sign up for at least one other link.
- Choose any other Opt In on the Linky that interests you.
*Please be sure to confirm your subscription with the confirmation e-mail sent, or you won’t be signed up.