Every blog or business owner should have a list!
Why does list building work? It’s not fleeting, like a blog visit or comment. Instead, that blog visitor signs up to hear from you, and you do your best to stay in their minds with a quick hello, helpful tip or simple gift that can go a long way to sustaining a relationship of trust and interest.
Since we focus on building lists every week, we also have every tool, information and content in place to help you grow yours too!
- If you need newsletter content, blog content, helpful tips or simple gifts to provide your list, you can find them at our Mom Blogger PLR Boutique or from any of our information reports, tutorials or content help on BLOGmoda My Blog.
- We have an entire series of articles at our Club-Content Local Flair on how to build a list, what you need, how to promote it, and even implementing your list building ideas in 30 days. Our 4 Club-Content Membership options fit any budget, all the way down to super-affordable at $25/yr. for a Premium Membership. We’re helping every type and level of blogger improve.
- If you need a list building subscription service, you can get set up easily from a variety of options on our BLOGmoda My Blog Etsy Shop. A set up with a free service like MailChimp gives you more tools to use in your newsletters, and to include your social media connections or any other site you’d like to promote. You can go beyond just a blog post with a newsletter service.
- If you’d like to see growth, exposure and an active marketplace environment for your subscription service, you can get placement on our Mom Blogger BLOGmoda Marketplace.
Now that you have everything you need for your email mailing list, you can join our BUILD A LIST BLOG HOP every week to actually grow it more!
Here are the rules:
- Please link to your subscription landing page or opt in form, or have your opt in box at the top of your homepage or side bar, that is clearly visible. This is not a regular blog hop, but for gaining email subscriptions. If you do not have this in place, your link will be removed.
- Please sign up for your host: Club-Content & C-C’s Boutique Joint Newsletter.
- Sign up for the link ahead of you, or choose a different entry if you have already signed up for that particular one.
- Return, and choose any other Opt In on the Linky that interests you.
Please be sure to confirm your subscription with the confirmation e-mail sent, or you won’t be signed up.
The linky runs through the week, so that you can return to find a new sign up, or place your link for a new sign up. If you grab our linky code (get the InLinkz code), and do your own post about this blog hop, you will only help grow your list more (especially with your usual blog visitors), and bring new participants to do the same, so that we are all getting new sign ups every week. Plus it’s a blog post!