It’s been a long while since I’ve written on my blog and even longer since I’ve written a Thankful Thursday post. I’ve had a lot of changes in my life recently, mostly all good, but change is always so very stressful. Without further ado, here’s what I’m thankful for this week!
- I am thankful for getting settled in. A house is only a home when you make it that way.
- I am thankful the kids are out of school for the summer.
- I am thankful for microwave ovens. You never know how much you need one til you don’t have one.
- I am thankful for having the best kids in the world.
- I am thankful that Pester graduated, the ceremony was beautiful and I’m so very proud of him!