How To Make A Post Workout Protein Shake – Herbalife Post Workout Protein Shake.
In this video i show you how you can make the best Post Workout Protein Shake using Herbalife 24 Formula 1 Sport and Herbalife 24 Rebuild Strength to help you recover your muscles. These products also help support your immune system with their antioxidant quantity.
A good healthy recovery is needed when you are working on building your lean muscle and this recipe below will definitely help you if you remain consistent.
Getting the right snack is so important to avoid falling into temptation to food that will let you gain more weight.
With Herbalife products you can have a wide range of choices on making different nutritious meals high in proteins and from different other products we have available! Check the links below:
* 2 scoops Herbalife24 Formula 1 Sport
* 2 scoops Herbalife Rebuild Strength
* 1 scoop Herbalife Personal Protein Powder
* 1 scoop Herbalife Active Fibre Complex
* 1 full Banana
* 1/4 cup Strawberries
* Add 5-6 ICE Cubes
* Add all ingredients in a blender( without ice cubes)
* Blend together for about 30 seconds, then add ICE cubes. Now blend again until you get the desired consistency( like that thickness)
* Once happy with the thickness, pour into your favourite glass
* Finally decorate as you wish😉
** Remember Your Decorations will increase the amount of calories the Protein Shake has**
** ENJOY your well deserved good Nutrition
** And leave a comment below of how you liked it!
**** For more information on the products and how you can money and enjoy the products, checkout these links below:
Valuable Resources Here⬇️
*Join My Email List For More Resources here:
* FREE 5-Day eCourse “The Mindset Shift”
* Self-Discipline: Building Mental Strength To Succeed in Times of Challenge
*Exercise Habits: The Habits Affordable To help you Change Your Life and Achieve Freedom and Wellness ( 📚 My New Book)
Let’s Connect On Friends On Facebook
Follow Me On Instagram
For any other information or questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org