How to make healthy homemade chocolate quick and easy!
1. In a bowl add in Herbalife Shake Mix (any flavours, approx. 6 spoons).
2. Add in melted Coconut Oil (approx 1/3 cup).
3. Mix and pour into plate or molds.
3. Add in any extras (cut up almonds, pistachios, fruit etc..).
4. Set in freezer for 10 minutes!
Gives you 5 treat servings! Break into peices if required and store in air-tight container in the freezer for when you need a treat! Great for cravings!
FOLLOW ME 🙂
Christine Edis – Herbalife Coach in Melbourne, Australia
Make sure you contact your own personal coach for ordering.